BENEFITS OF ECLIPSE FEMALE
LOWER CORTISOL LEVELS
IMPROVES PMS SYMPTOMS
INCREASES ENERGY LEVELS
INCREASES RECOVERY RATE
IMPROVES MUSCLE RECOVERY
IMPROVES THYROID FUNCTION
IMPROVED SENSE OF WELLBEING
WHAT GOES INSIDE ECLIPSE?
60 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER
SUPERIOR. PREMIUM. HIGH QUALITY
11 CLINICALLY DOSED INGREDIENTS
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is the flagship herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. This herb has been known for centuries but is only now experiencing major growth worldwide because of a burst of recent studies in pharmacology and medicine. Ashwagandha promotes balance in the body. It is an adaptogenic herb that helps the body successfully adapt to stressful conditions. Ashwagandha is one of the few herbs with significant effects on both psychological and physiological aspects of human functioning.
Benefits of Ashwagandha;
- Helps enhance Memory & Cognition
- Helps maintain normal Thyroid Levels
- Helps promote Muscle Strength & Recovery
- Helps enhance cardiovascular endurance
Laxogenin belongs to a group of compounds by the name of brassinosteroids, which are plant hormones. They are very similar to ecdysteroids and animal steroid hormones. These brassinosteroids are responsible for the regulation of genes and growth in plants. That’s why Laxogenin is frequently called the plant steroid. Laxogenin is a powerful substance and is not comparable to other muscle-building supplements, mainly because it’s more potent. Using it is going to cause positive changes in body composition.
Benefits of Laxogenin;
- Enhanced Protein Synthesis
- Increased Lean Muscle Growth
- Accelerated Recovery
- Increased Strength and Stamina
- Increased exercise performance
Vitex agnus-castus tree is a shrub that is native to the Mediterranean and Central Asia. The fruit and seed are used to make medicine. Vitex agnus-castus is used for conditions related to the menstrual cycle such as breast pain (mastalgia), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and more severe PMS symptoms (premenstrual dysphoric disorder or PMDD). It is also used for many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support most of these uses. Vitex agnus-castus seems to affect many hormones that are involved in the female reproductive cycle.
Benefits of Vitex;
- May alleviate menopausal symptoms
- May help improve fertility in women
- May relieve pain in women who experience breast pain during the menstrual cycle
- May reduce the intensity of premenstrual symptoms such as bloating, irritability, headache, and skin problems
Maca, also called Ginseng Andin, Peruvian Ginseng, Lepidium meyenii, or Lepidium peruvianum, is a relative of radish and smells similar to butterscotch. Maca is a plant that grows on the high plateaus of the Andes Mountains. It's been cultivated as a root vegetable for at least 3000 years. People take maca by mouth for male infertility, health problems after menopause, and other purposes.
Benefits of MACA;
- May improve performance
- May help reduce blood pressure Improving memory and cognition
- May Boost energy levels and stamina
- May help reduce menopausal symptoms like hot flashes and night sweats
- May improve psychological symptoms, including anxiety and mood swings
Diindolylmethane or DIM is formed in the body from a chemical called indole-3-carbinol, which is found in "cruciferous" vegetables. These vegetables include cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and broccoli. DIM may help treat a variety of conditions, including hormone-sensitive cancers and prostate issues. For women, Diindolylmethane helps during menopause, PCOS, night sweats, hot flashes, weight loss and hormonal acne. A must-have for men, DIM may help reduce excess estrogen and aid with physical fitness, prostate health, gynecomastia, energy, and weight loss. DIM supplements are a powerful aromatase inhibitor.
Benefits of DIM;
- May fight acne
- May boost weight loss
- May have anticancer effects
- May protect against prostate issues
- May relieve PMS symptoms in women
- May correct estrogen imbalances in men
- Aids in hormone balance by supporting the body’s metabolism of excess estrogen
HOW TO USE
Take one serve (2 capsules) twice daily with water.
Capsules can be opened and poured into food or added to smoothies as desired.
Do not consume more than two serves (4 capsules) per day.
I was intrigued to see the ingredient panel and it's one badass PW, my top fav these days!
Loved the cotton candy prime, a fantastic workout sesh!
Best preworkout I’ve ever used recently, tastes great and felt the boost.
Got blue gummy and cotton candy, both taste great! Clean energy, great pumps and focus, gets me in the gym after long shifts