MADE IN AUSTRALIA
HELPS REDUCE STRESS LEVELS
PROMOTES HEALTHY CORTISOL LEVELS
SUPPORTS HEALTHY ADRENAL FUNCTIONS
PROMOTES RESTFUL SLEEP AND RELAXATION
NATURAL ADAPTOGENIC INGREDIENT BLEND
HELPS RESIST STRESS-RELATED FOOD CRAVINGS
HELPS ENHANCE MOOD, MEMORY AND ATTENTION
REL1EF helps support a balanced, adaptive cortisol response to stress containing a blend of world’s most premium KSM-66® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Schizandra, L-theanine, Magnolia Bark Extract (Magnolia officinalis), 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), Rhodiola Rosea and Bacopa Monnieri (Brahmi).
Relief is a premium adaptogenic blend designed to support healthy cortisol levels with a clinically dosed formula to support a healthy adrenal stress response. The adrenal glands help the body respond and adjust to physical, mental, and emotional stressors.
RELAX WITH REL1EF
WHAT GOES INSIDE RELIEF?
60 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER
SUPERIOR. PREMIUM. HIGH QUALITY
7 CLINICALLY DOSED INGREDIENTS
KSM-66 is the highest-concentration, full-spectrum, and highly bioavailable root extract of ashwagandha, an adaptogenic botanical and the most revered herb from Ayurveda. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is the flagship herb of Ayurveda, the traditional system of medicine from India. This herb has been known for centuries but is only now experiencing major growth worldwide because of a burst of recent studies in pharmacology and medicine. Ashwagandha promotes balance in the body. It is an adaptogenic herb that helps the body successfully adapt to stressful conditions. Ashwagandha is one of the few herbs with significant effects on both psychological and physiological aspects of human functioning.
Benefits of KSM 66
- Reduce stress, anxiety, cortisol levels, and stress-related food cravings
- Enhance memory and cognition
- Increase endurance, strength, muscle size and muscle recovery rate
- Improve sexual function health in both men and women
Magnolia (Magnolia biondii) is a plant found in parts of Asia and North and South America. The bark and flowers are used in Traditional Chinese & Japanese Medicine. Magnolia bark appears to have many potential benefits, including anticancer properties, improved sleep, treatment of menopause symptoms, relief of stress and anxiety, and protection against oxidation and inflammation. The bark, leaves, and flowers of the houpo magnolia tree are used in traditional medicine to treat anxiety, depression, and more. Many benefits of magnolia bark can be attributed to two powerful polyphenols — magnolol and honokiol.
- May relieve stress and anxiety
- May have anti-cancer properties
- May improve asthma and fatty liver disease
- May protect against the effects of oxidative stress and inflammation
- May improve sleep and insomnia especially in menopausal women
- Helps prevent memory impairment disorders like alzheimer's
- Magnolia bark to help manage and prevent diabetes
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan), or more commonly known as 5-HTP, is used as a supplement to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that regulates mood and sleep-wake cycles. A healthy level of serotonin has an overall good impact on the body-positive mood and an accurate sleep-wake cycle. To connect the dots, mood and sleep are often related to stress. Due to its serotonin boosting abilities, 5- HTP can be considered as a possible option that can contribute to reducing stress. 5-HTP is not a constituent of any food that we usually intake, which is why there are several supplements available in the market.
- May help in weight loss
- Helps regulate mood & behaviour
- May help reduce migraine frequency
- May help in combating with depression
- Helps combat symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Helps promote restful sleep and recovery
Rhodiola Rosea is found in the mountainous regions of Europe and Asia, Rhodiola has adaptogenic roots and contains more than 140 active ingredients, most prominent ones being rosavin and salidroside. This allows the body to strengthen its resistance against stress. Rhodiola has been found to improve symptoms of burnout, which can occur due to chronic stress. It offers treatment of symptoms related to stress and can prevent stress-related health complications as well. This has been used as traditional medicine for centuries, particularly in Russia, Scandinavia and other regions. Though the efficacy of Rhodiola is still under debate, minimum side-effects make it a good choice to try out.
- May help decrease stress
- May help alleviate fatigue
- May improve brain function
- May help improve performance
- May help control diabetes levels
- May have anti-cancer properties
- May help relieve symptoms of depression
A non-protein amino acid that is commonly found in green tea and mushrooms, L-Theanine is well-known for its ability to induce relaxation without any form of sedation. Studies prove that the scores of stress-related symptoms like depression, anxiety trait and sleep significantly decreased after the usage of L-theanine. It was also found that it can help reduce stress-related blood pressure and heart rate. An added benefit of L-Theanine is that it stabilises cognitive function that is often affected by stress hormones.
- May reduce anxiety and stress
- Improved mental focus & alertness
- Helps lower high blood pressure levels
- Improved wake-sleep cycles
- Boosts the immune system
- Increased cognitive performance
Traditionally extracted from its plant via Chinese and Russian methods, Schisandra effectively improves the individual’s holistic wellness. With its anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-cancer and anti-aging properties, it defends against various neurological, cardio-vascular, gastro-intestinal, hepatic and skin conditions. Furthermore, it extensively favours liver health, preventing and treating alcoholic fatty liver.
- Helps improve immunity
- Helps improve sexual functions
- May help reduce oxidative stress damage
- May help restore normal cellular energy supply
- May help lower enzyme production that hampers the liver
Bacopa monnieri or Brahmi is a perennial, creeping herb native to the wetlands of southern and Eastern India, Australia, Europe, Africa, Asia, and North and South America. It is known by the common names water hyssop, water hyssop, brahmi, thyme-leaved gratiola, herb of grace, and Indian pennywort.
- May reduce inflammation
- May prevent anxiety and stress
- Contains powerful antioxidants
- May have anti-cancer properties
- May boost memory & brain function
- May help lower blood pressure levels
These doses are as per recommended daily dosage of 4 capsules (2 Capsules x 2 Servings per day)
HOW TO USE
Take one serve (2 capsules) twice daily with water.
Capsules can be opened and poured into food or added to smoothies as desired.
Do not consume more than two serves (4 capsules) per day.
DAYONE - RELIEF
This helped me to sleep like a log! also the stress reduction formula left me composed even in between all the stresses of being at work managing a team and competeing at the ifbb. I used relief, tonic & eclipse together